Even if you don’t know Ferriot, you’ve probably touched our products — in banks, at gasoline pumps and in offices, industrial facilities and hospitals.
We offer engineering, product design, injection molding, custom molding, sub- and finished assembly and the on-time delivery of components and finished products for leading original equipment manufacturers (OEMs).
With full-service capabilities, we serve as a total manufacturing partner from start to finish — from mold creation, supply-line development and management, process qualification, product testing and final assembly, to drop shipping.
For an OEM, it’s one-stop shopping for convenience and cost efficiency.
- DFM Solutions for stronger, lighter parts
- Ability to produce large parts
- High performance materials for harsh environments, extreme outdoor conditions
- Cosmetic and durable plastic enclosures
- Engineered Resins to meet Electronic Equipment Compliance Requirements
- Secondary Services including Inserting and Welding to simplify assemblies
- Internal components, external enclosures
- Metal to plastic conversions
- Painting & decorative finishes
- Equipment enclosures/encasements
- EMI/RFI Protective Shielding
- Documented inspections and traceability (TQM)
- Proprietary line of Polypropylene Shake Siding
- Private label manufacturing with custom colors
- Superior Quality and Performance, proudly Made in the USA
- Expertise with complex geometries
- Cosmetic enclosures and skins
- Painting, plating and branding capabilities
Markets: Educational Resources
买彩票有人中过500万吗every injection molding project begins with resin selection and finding that right balance between cost, performance, moldability, and function. regulatory compliance, environmental considerations, resistance to temperatures or impact – you know the questions. this white paper on proper resin selection can provide many of the answers.
to get started, read the statements and check the box that best describes what you need. then, read the accompanying description of the injection molding technology below. when you are ready to discuss your project further, call us at (330) 786-3000.